HOW TO REACH US: Send Whatsapp to +6017-335-1399 or Facebook message.
Asia Samachar provides prompt announcement service for saskaar / cremation and Path Da Bhog. We also provide space for IN MEMORY announcement.
Listed below are the documents and information required to make an obituary or ‘in memory’ announcement at Asia Samachar. You can send across the documents/details via Facebook or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT:
1. Photo of the departed
2. IC of departed
3. Death certificate (or proof of death)
4. IC of sender (proof of sender)
5. Handphone number of sender (for our records)
6. Name/handphone of immediate family member (parents, siblings, children) who wants to make the announcement (if it’s someone other than yourself)
B. INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Children / Spouses:
Saskaar / Cremation: time, date, place
Cortège timing: Cortège leaves from (time, date, place)
Path da bhog: (Time, date, place)
Any message from the family:
Additional information of the departed: (Something that he or she had achieved, accomplished or conquered. Something that the family and the community could be proud of. Something significant)
c. PAYMENT DETAILS
Payment: RM300 (waived if you cannot afford)
- Account details will be sent direct to you.
- We will run the announcement as soon as we get the information/documents, payments can be made as soon as you able able to do so
- We will waive the payment if the family cannot afford the payment.
[ASIA SAMACHAR is an online newspaper for Sikhs in Southeast Asia and surrounding countries. We have a Facebook page, do give it a LIKE! Visit our website: www.asiasamachar.com]