Vice President – Online MarketPlace Platform Launch (Property Management & Real Estate)
Location: Bangsar South Salary and Benefits to be discussed
WHO ARE WE?
GoodPlaces is an online marketplace platform for Listers and Renters to find, list, rent and manage places. Additionally, we are a Technology providers to REITS and enterprise property management organizations. We’re an enthusiastic, ambitious start-up, on a mission to revolutionize property management.
GoodPlaces is a simple, intelligent platform where renters and listers connect, share documents, make payments, manage rentals and stay in touch with each other. We’re passionate about helping renters and listers better manage their rents. Innovation never ends. This is just the beginning.
WHAT MUST YOU HAVE:
A. Entrepreneurial & Enterprising spirit – Calculated Risk taking nature
B. 15+ years of experience (5 years at C- Level positions) Residential commercial/mixed-use property management business in a leadership capacity preferably with a nationally recognized property management company
C. Degree preferably (Masters) in Real Estate, Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
D. Deep understanding of the property management and real estate markets within Malaysia
E. A dynamic team player who can think creatively, manage innovate, and effectively challenge existing practices
F. Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive productivity and results
G. Proven relationships (at C level executives levels ) both at private enterprises with and governmental level.
WHAT ARE YOUR KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• An strategic evangelist for GoodPlaces products and services in Malaysia
• Product owner in Malaysia
• Achieve Strategic Growth Plan for Malaysia (create and implement strategies)
• Create budgets and fully responsible for Profit & Loss in Malaysia
• Understand,& manage financial health of each module and assume fiscal responsibility
• Responsible for required number of targeted uptake of every module of the platform in Malaysia
• Excel Uptake of each module not limited to residential and commercial, maintenance, legal, insurance etc..
• Formulate partnerships (Property management firms, REITS etc) government and enterprises
• Establish and Manage a small team to ensure the effective operation of research partnerships and innovation services, communications and other initiatives, execution of knowledge mobilization activities, and the cultivation/ promotion of new research partnerships with local, provincial, national and international partners in government, industry, community, university and partnership organizations.
• Develop an internal and external collaborative culture and innovation ecosystem that links entrepreneurship, partnerships, intellectual property mobilization and other services to support innovation.
• Business & Platform compliance with country statutory laws
• Business compliance, Best Practises with Platform governance
• Serve on the C- level executive management team globally.
• Able to travel frequently within and without Malaysia
OTHER GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Knowledge of industry-facing funding programs, Knowledge of IP commercialization practices and licensing.
• Strong understanding of legal agreements including but not limited to technology licenses.
• Demonstrated ability for brokering and sustaining partnerships.
• Knowledge of business development practices
• Excellent and effective written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet).
• Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
• Advanced experience with MS Office Suite of products
• Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, proactive, well organized and detail oriented
• Quality interpersonal skills with a strong desire to learn and succeed
• Adaptable to fast-paced and quickly changing environment and work priorities
OUR EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMMITMENT
GoodPlaces practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
GoodPlaces is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All interested applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
Interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org