Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia| 8 July 2015 | Asia Samachar |
[Some background information on the planned three-day Startup Bootcamp in Kuala Luumpur, Malaysia, from July 31-Aug 2]
Over 100 Startup Bootcamps in 18 countries since 2009. The Bootcamp is taught at INSEAD (ranked No. 1 International Business School by Financial Times) and Ivey Business School (ranked No. 1 by Business Week). Most participants are MBA postgraduates.
Nine such camps have been conducted exclusively for Sikh Youth Australia over the last 9 years.
This year’s Bootcamp was held last weekend and was fully subscribed. Now it is your chance to gain from this Bootcamp during our Entrepreneurship Weekend in KL, starting at 6pm on Friday, 31 July and finishing at 4pm on Sunday, 2 August 2015 at Quality Hotel, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.
TIMING: 31 July (6pm) to 2 Aug (4pm)
PLACE: Quality Hotel, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.
COST: RM890 per pax
Your investment in yourself to participate in this Bootcamp is only RM890.00 per pax (commercial value is in excess of RM10,000.00 per pax). Your return on investment will include:
1. Use of world class material developed by professors from INSEAD Business School and Ivey Business School
2. A top notch facilitator, Ash Singh who is himself a successful entrepreneur, sharing his experiences and knowledge
3. A golden opportunity to meet and interact with Suneet Singh Tuli of Datawind who was recognised as the 2014 Visionary of the Year by the Intelligent Community Forum
4. A two night stay (twin sharing) in a 4- star hotel
5. All meals during the Bootcamp
6. Chance to pitch your business proposal to real investors
7. Gala Dinner with local Sikh Entrepreneurs with a chance to network
8. Get assigned to a mentor to get help and advice from in your Startup
9. Many more tangible and intangible returns
Send an email to email@example.com to request for the registration form and mode of payment of your investment.
This is a community development programme of the Coalition of Malaysian Sikh Organisations (CMSO) being conducted in collaboration with the Kuala Lumpur-based Network of International Sikh Entrepreneurs (NISE).
EntrepreneursCo-sponsor: AP Western Group of Companies
Media partner: Asia Samachar
[ASIA SAMACHAR is an online newspaper for Sikhs in Southeast Asia and surrounding countries. We have a Facebook page, do give it a LIKE. Follow us on Twitter. Visit our website: www.asiasamachar.com]
Ash, Suneet at KL startup bootcamp for Sikhs (Asia Samachar, 8 July 2015)
Sikh NGOs to attend Putrajaya funding briefing (Asia Samachar, 9 June 2015)