Malaysia | Asia Samachar |19 Jan 2016
Fellowship Camp 2016 provides you with an avenue to experience the splendour of Sikhi with your friends in the serene and beautiful Cameron Highlands. An inspiring and invigorating weekend awaits you where you are promised to feel the blessings of the Guru in the sangat and pangat, feel the power of Waheguru reverberating in the serenity of the highlands and build bond between brothers and sisters.
Open to all Sikh youth age 18 and above.
- Dates : 6 Feb 2016 (Sat) to 9 Feb 2016 (Tues)
- Venue: Gurdwara Sahib Tanah Rata, Cameron Highland, Pahang
- Fees: RM50
Transport is available at a fee of RM30 but is limited to first 80 participants only. Bus would depart from Titiwangsa Gurdwara, KL to the Fellowship Camp site, Gurdwara Sahib Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands.
- Transport fee : RM30 (by bus)
- Departure date : 5 Feb 2016
- Departure time : 7.30 am
- Departure venue : Titiwangsa Gurdwara, KL
- Return date : 9 Feb 2016
- Return time : 12 noon
- Return venue : Gurdwara Sahib Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, Pahang
Closing date to submit application form to Sabha House, 1 Feb 2016.
[ASIA SAMACHAR is an online newspaper for Sikhs in Southeast Asia and surrounding countries. We have a Facebook page, do give it a LIKE! Visit our website: www.asiasamachar.com]