By Asia Samachar Team | MALAYSIA |
Two winners will get a chance to fly to Vietnam, courtesy of AirAsia!
Yes, people, its time to bring out of the closet your best turban as the #ShiningTurban2019 competition is up and running. Don’t have a turban in store? Ring up a friend and turban up. Its time to win some prizes.
“I probably had the best turban in 2017. It wasn’t shining, but I was,” Air Asia Group CEO Tony Fernandes told the Asia Samachar team that met him recently.
As Malaysia celebrates Malaysia Day on 16 Sept, Asia Samachar is delighted to launch this unique campaign open to ALL Malaysians.
The first prize is an iPhone. The second winner will get a return-ticket to Phu Quoc while the third winner will get a return-ticket to Can Tho.
The Asia Samachar team had recently met Fernandes. The team consisted of editor Jasbir Kaur, marketing head Jasrinder Kaur, social media consultant Avraj Singh and illustration consultant Mandeep Singh who is consultant physiotherapist at BainsPhysio.
HOW TO ENTER THE #ShiningTurban2019 COMPETITION:
1. Post a picture or a video of you in turban. Both the photo and video must have a caption or story, preferably related to the turban. Maybe its something you saw about a man in a turban or some hart warming incident involving the turban.
2. Add these hashtags to your post:
3. Follow us @asiasamachar Facebook or Instagram
4. Like this post (at Facebook or Instagram)
5. Tag 3 friends who might be interested in joining
6. For an extra chance, share this post on your Facebook or as story at Instagram
7. Make sure to tag Asia Samachar in your post and make your profile public
ROUND ONE: We will choose the top 30 entries based on the ‘likes’ you receive.
ROUND TWO: Our panel of judges will pick the winners based on number of likes, photo or video and your story/caption.
Competition runs from 6 September 2019 to midnight of 30 Sept 2019. Results will be announced in October 2019.
ALL THE BEST. TIME TO TURBAN UP!
FOR FULL DETAILS, GO HERE.
Turban up and win an iPhone, AirAsia tickets (Asia Samachar, 6 Sept 2019)