Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Asia Samachar | 16 April 2015
Most gurdwaras around the country, especially in major cities like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Petaling Jaya, Puchong and Seremban, were filled to the brim with thousands of Sikhs paying a visit to celebrate Vaisakhi.
It does not here. There are still a number of Vaisakhi programme around the corner (see here). Enjoy the celebrations.
Asia Samachar brings you a selection of events in the recent days.
TOP TO BOTTON, L-R:
1. Penang deputy chief minister Prof Dr Ramasamy pays a visit to Gurwara Sahib Prai.
2. Panj pyarey at the Gurdwara Sahib Kampung Pandan Settlement.
3. Sultan Nazrin Shah of Perak and his wife at the Vaisakhi open house by Darshan Singh Gill and family.
4. The awesome mitthey chaul at Gurdwara Sahib Pouching, Selangor.
5. Greetings from Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mohd Najib Razak: ‘Aap sabh nu Vaisakhi di lakh lakh vadai hovey‘.
Vaisakhi to be listed in Malaysia’s tourism calendar (Asia Samachar, 12 Apr 2015)
Vaisakhi 2015 message from UK’s PM (Asia Samachar, 12 Apr 2015)
Rosmah and wives of ministers visit Gurpuri (Asia Samachar, 7 Apr 2015)
Vaisakhi 4K Run & Family Carnival (Asia Samachar, 5 Apr 2015)
MB Azmin to attend Selangor Vaisakhi Open House on 25 April (Asia Samachar, 28 Mar 2015)
Johor state has been supportive of Sikhs: Manjeet (Asia Samachar, 9 Dec 2014)