| Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 10 March 2016 | Asia Samachar |
Sikhs in Malaysia now have the chance to attend the maiden Entrepreneur Startup Bootcamp on 25-27 March.
The camp, earlier planned for July 2015, had to be postponed as one of the facilitators had to undergo an eye surgery.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: Go here.
NOTE FROM THE ORGANISER
Over 100 Startup Bootcamps in 18 countries since 2009 at the top business schools in Europe, Asia, China and Canada.
Here is a video introduction.
9 such Bootcamps have been conducted exclusively for Sikh Youth Australia over the last 9 years. Last year’s Bootcamp was fully subscribed. Now it is your chance to gain from this Bootcamp in Kuala Lumpur, starting at 6pm on Friday, 25 March and finishing at 7pm on Sunday, 27 March 2016 at Quality Hotel City Centre, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.
Your investment in yourself to participate in this Bootcamp is only RM990.00 per pax (commercial value is in excess of RM10,000.00 per pax). Your return on investment will include:
1. Top-notch facilitators:
• Serial Entrepreneur with Sikh Blood, Canadian Birth, Chinese Education, & Asian Business experience.
Created 3 companies by age 30 including Angel’s Gate.
• Asia’s Best Young Entrepreneur – Business Week 2009,
• Nominee for Canada’s Top 40 Leaders Under 40 – 2010;
• 1 of 13 Overseas Indians to Shine in 2013 – Economic Times 2013.
• Singapore Top 40 Under 40 – Prestige Magazine
• Creator of Sikhiwiki.org and Turbanizer Mobile App
KIRPAL SINGH SIDHU
• Singapore Scholar
• Co-Founder of Silk Route – raised over $100MM dollars
• Experience in Startup and Venture Capital
• Experience trainer
2. An opportunity to meet successful entrepreneurs
3. A two-night stay (twin sharing) in the 4-star Quality Hotel, KL
4. All meals during the Bootcamp
5. A chance to pitch your business proposal to real investors and win a trophy
6. Automatically join the Hyper Accelerator programme
7. Many more tangible and intangible returns
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding registration and mode of payment of your investment.
This is a community development programme of the Coalition of Malaysian Sikh Organisations being conducted by Malaysian Young Sikh Leaders Initiative.
Media partner – Asia Samachar
[ASIA SAMACHAR is an online newspaper for Sikhs in Southeast Asia and surrounding countries. We have a Facebook page, do give it a LIKE. Follow us on Twitter. Visit our website: www.asiasamachar.com]
KL startup bootcamp postponed (Asia Samachar, 9 July 2015)
Startup Bootcamp for Sikhs in KL – BACKGROUND (Asia Samachar, 8 July 2015)
Lazada Indonesia co-founder joins cab provider Ola (Asia Samachar, 17 July 2015)
Sikh NGOs to attend Putrajaya funding briefing (Asia Samachar, 9 June 2015)
Analjit goes to Africa (Asia Samachar, 2 June 2015)
Suneet receives engineering award from Canadian university (Asia Samachar, 7 May 2015)