PATH DA BHOG: 2 March 2019 (Saturday), 10:00am to 12:00 pm, at Gurdwara Sahib Kulim (No. 229 Jalan Tunku Putra, 09000 Kulim, Kedah) | Malaysia
SDR JIT SINGH S/O LATE SDR SHANGKAR SINGH
(Formerly Batu Puteh Estate, Kulim, Kedah)
Village: Pandori, Jalandhar, India
Born: 29 July 1947
Departed: 18 February 2019
Wife: Mata Gurmej Kaur D/O Kishen Singh
Late Teja Singh (Johor)
Manjit Kaur (Jalandhar, India)
Late Gurbaksh Singh (Sungai Siput (U) Perak)
Karam Singh (Jelapang, Ipoh, Perak)
Late Kishen Singh (Sungai Siput (U) Perak)
Sadu Singh (KK Road, Ipoh, Perak)
Children / Spouses:
Harvinder Singh / Minderjit Kaur
Joginder Singh / Simran Rihan
Mahinder Singh / Melvinjit Kaur
Grandchildren: Harpreet Kaur, Hardeep Singh, Jasminder Malhi, Jasleen Malhi, Avraaj Bhav Singh Malhi
Saskaar / Cremation: 19 February 2019 at Berapit Crematorium, Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Path da Bhog: 2 March 2019 (Saturday), 10:00am to 12:00 pm, at Gurdwara Sahib Kulim (No. 229 Jalan Tunku Putra, 09000 Kulim, Kedah)
Harvinder Singh (+6012-5635035)
Joginder Singh (+6019-4156519)
Mahinder Singh (+6016-2848791)
MESSAGE FROM FAMILY:
The entire family will always remember & dearly miss him in uncountable ways. But here are a few of notable libretti to describe him.
- A man who tirelessly showered each member of the family with love & care.
- A man who taught us simplicity yet strived to provide the needed comfort for his family.
- A man who inspired us the worth of keeping the family ties bonded always.
- A man who smiled very little but kept us all smiling.
- A man who was humble with few words but the messages he uttered were proven to be from his wise minds.
- A man who helped those truly in need of help.
- A man who was incredibly dedicated to his evening walks with his friends.
And what could be better means to keep him in our mind than to preserve & persevere his values.
| Entry: 21 Feb 2019 | Source: Family |
ASIA SAMACHAR is an online newspaper for Sikhs / Punjabis in Southeast Asia and beyond. Facebook | WhatsApp +6017-335-1399 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter | Instagram | Obituary announcements, click here |